JC COOK CYCLES SERVICEAt J C Cook we offer comprehensive range of cycle maintenance, servicing and repairs in our dedicated workshop. Whether it's a simple puncture repair or in depth maintenance our friendly staff will be happy to assist whatever your needs. On top of our regular servicing our specially trained technicians are able to carry out Shimano Di2 software updates and fault diagnosis and Bosch e-bike servicing and maintenance.
How to book a service.Simply drop the bike into us at any time and one of our trained staff will talk you through anything you require. If you require a quick turn-around it is best to call the workshop first on Grimsby 01472 210384 or Scunthorpe 01724 277718 to pre-book, this way we can pre-determine if any special parts are needed to complete the job.
How much will my service cost?Every bike that is received into the workshop will go through a pre-service inspection to outline the work required and the cost to carry out the work. Our specially trained workshop technicians will be able to talk you through everything that will be carried out and provide you with the quote for work.
All bike services are carried out on a case by case basis although some basic service costs can be seen below.
How long will my service take?During the pre-service inspection our staff will be able to give you a rough estimate for completion. This may depend upon specialist parts that may have to be ordered to complete the job. When the job is completed one of our friendly staff will call to let you know your bike is ready for collection. When you collect your bike one of our workshop staff will talk you through what work has been carried out a supply you with any advisory issues they may have found.
BookingBook Online OR CALL: Grimsby Store 01472 210384 Scunthorpe Store 01724 277718
- The Loyalty prices displayed below are for bikes purchased from a Grimsby or Scunthorpe JC Cook Cycles Ltd Stores.
- The prices listed are guide prices and may vary depending on the age, condition and type of bike.
- Cost of parts is not included.
- The list provided here is by no means all we do, if you don't see what you need just give us a call or ask in store.
- Both our Grimsby and Scunthorpe stores have full workshop services with highly skilled, trained staff and all repairs are available from each store.
- Please note we do not repair direct to market bicycles ie. Canyon, YT, Planet X, Dolan, Ribble, ect.
- We only fit parts purchased from ourselves.
- Also we do not repair E-bikes not purchased from either of our stores.
- We reserve the right to not work on cycles at our discretion.
|Service provided||Standard Price||Loyalty Price|
|Check and tune||£45||£30|
|General service and clean||£90||£60|
|Full service (strip back to bare frame)||£135||£100|
|Bottom bracket fit (including frame preparation)||£45||£30|
|Headset (including head tube inspection)||£45||£30|
|Fit new tyre and/or tube||£12||£10|
|Fit new tyre and/or tube, pair for both wheels||£20||£15|
|Gear adjustment (front and rear)||£40||£25|
|Gear cable fitting||£45||£25|
|Gear service (strip, clean re-fit and set up)||£50||£35|
|Brake adjustment (front and rear)||£30||£20|
|Brake service (clean brake surface and pads, re-fit and set up)||£45||£30|
|Hydraulic brake bleeding (per brake)||£35||£25|
|Replace broken spoke||£40||£25|
|Hub New Wheel (front)||£40||£25|
|Hub new wheel (rear inc. re-alignment of gears)||£60||£30|
|Tubeless fitting system (pair)||£70||£50|
|Tubeless fitting system (single)||£45||£30|
|Fit full mudguard set with stays||£50||£30|
|Fit grips and bar tape||£30||£20|
|Building up boxed bike (Not supplied)||£75||-|
|Boxing up a bike for transport||£70||£40|
|Seized seatpost removal (strip down and send away)||£250||£200|
|Bosch Electric Motor Diagnostics (if purchased from us)||-||£60|